Covid-19 ResponseNew Site Rules & Procedures
In response to the pandemic we have completed a full review and assessment of the market site in order to ensure we keep our customers, traders and staff, safe and well.
A Summary of the new site procedures are outlined below:
- Social distancing guidelines MUST be followed at all times on site
- No Entry to the site if you show any symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild
- Face coverings are mandatory in indoor or undercover areas
- Hand Sanitisation stations are available on entry and exit to the site
- Traders must wear masks while selling unless plastic screens have been installed
- Toilet Facilities will have a maximum number of users at any one time.
- Please follow all instructions issued by staff members on-site, they are there to ensure your safety.
Our full Covid-19 Response Operating Procedures Document is available to view via the button below.
Should you have any questions or queries, please contact our Market Manager – Keith Payne on [email protected]